Central to Liffery is the item. An item is posted to Liffery, it can be anything you like. For example, something you would really like and added to your “my wish list” channel. It could be something added to a research Channel, maybe some furniture choices you are considering.
Whatever the item being added is, knowing how to add an item is important and we tried to make adding items as simple as we could.
How to add an item to a channel: #
- In the header, click the plus icon.
- Enter the website address you want to save.
- Check the channel you are adding to, and if you are not happy with the one selected, change it by clicking on the channel name.
- If you don’t see a channel that fits, you can create a new one by clicking the “+ New Channel” button.
- You will be prompted to add a new channel name and set the privacy. Press “create channel” when ready which will automatically select this as the channel your new item will be added to.
- With the item content entered and channel selected, press save.
- Your item will now appear on your dashboard.