Firstly, what is a channel? Well, a channel is somewhere to store your items. A channel can be private, for friends or even public. But, to read more on what a channel is head over here as this page is all about how to create a channel.
Creating a channel: #
Add a channel only takes a few minutes, and the only thing you will need to think of is a name:
- From the “Channels” tab on the dashboard, click the button “+ NEW CHANNEL”.
- Give your channel a name and enter it in the “Channel Name” input.
- Optionally add a description to the channel, maybe some details for others to read when they land on your channel.
- If you have a picture in mind, you can upload it right away; alternatively, click “Fetch” and see if Liffery can automatically find a good one for you. The pictures it finds are related to your channel name.
- Now set the privacy. You have a few options, from completely private to publicly visible.
- Lastly, press “CREATE CHANNEL”.